Pages

Monday 2 September 2013

Apps I love: Wunderlist

Link: Apps I love: Wunderlist

I only discovered this app a couple of months ago, shortly before I went on holiday, so I haven’t utilised it to its full potential yet. However, I have a feeling it will become a central part of my digital life, because it is so useful.


It is essentially just an online to-do list, which can run on desktop, tablet and mobile. You can categorise your lists in whatever way you want and add items to lists from any device. There’s also a facility by which you can forward emails from your inbox to generate new ‘to-do’ items.The app has a clean, simple interface which makes it really easy to use.


 

Click on the title above to go to the Wunderlist website, or download the app at the Google Play store or iTunes store.

No comments:

Post a Comment